Trulia, the site for home buyers, sellers, renters and real estate professionals, just announced the launch of a brand new iPhone app, Trulia for Agents.
The iPhone app integrates mobile, social and location-based technologies to help agents meet new clients, showcase their local expertise and access their business from anywhere.
Trulia For Agents features include:
- Check Ins – Agents can use Trulia for Agents to check in to listings they tour and display check ins on their Trulia.com profile so that prospective clients can ask about home details
- Local Leaderboard – Agents receive points for every check in and are ranked with other local agents who use Trulia for Agents to tour properties
- Lead Notifications – New leads from Trulia are pushed immediately to Trulia for Agents, helping agents to respond quickly to consumer inquiries
- Client Access – Agents can access saved leads and contacts, giving them access to a list of their clients and enabling them to add new contacts while hosting an open house
- Listing Search – The app includes a quick property lookup for agents to find nearby listings and instantly share the homes that fit clients’ needs
- Neighborhood Knowledge: Agents can access neighborhood details, share their local knowledge and answer client questions about any area
Trulia for Agents reflects the features in a mobile app that are important to individual and business users: search, check-ins, notifications and rich places information.
I will keep posting examples of apps that possess the successful local and social characteristics mobile app users are users are growing accustom to. I think Trulia for Agents is a great example of this.