GeoIQ provides a platform for uploading and download data, searching for data within maps and building, embedding, and theming maps or charts in your web sites and applications.
GeoIQ is the engine that powers the attractive looking and powerful GeoCommons mapping community.
- Upload data and register web feeds
- Manage, update, and delete datasets
- Download datasets
- Search for data and maps
- Create maps and style layers
- Embed maps and charts into websites
- Create, update and delete users
- Create groups and add or remove users
- Set access permissions for viewing, downloading, or editing resources
GeoIQ is definitely an essential addition to the local, mobile stack–I see it providing a utility you can use to deliver custom and robust mapping solutions for your mobile and web applications.